Listen to “Stick to Your Goals, the ADHD Way” with Judith Kolberg
If you have trouble making your New Year’s resolutions a reality, expert organizer Judith Kolberg has some tips for you.
In this episode:
- Understand why New Year’s resolutions are difficult to keep, especially for adults with ADHD
- Learn how to implement an ADHD support system to set yourself up for resolution success
- Discover ways technology can help you meet your New Year’s goals
- Learn strategies for regulating ADHD symptoms with a healthy diet
- Slideshow: Right Goal, Wrong Strategy – 11 New Ideas
- Reader Tips: Sticking to New Year’s Resolutions
- Article: Why Deadlines Pounce and Long-Term Plans Never Happen
- A Get-Things-Done Guide for the Overwhelmed and Overloaded
- eBook: Getting Things Done with Adult ADHD
How Do I Listen?
If you don’t see the podcast player at the top of the page, or subscribe to ADDitude’s ADHD Experts podcast somewhere else, follow these instructions:
From your phone or tablet:
You can subscribe to ADDitude’s ADHD Experts podcast in any podcast player. If you’re reading this on an Apple mobile device, touch this link to open the Podcasts app. If you’re reading this on an Android mobile device, touch this link to open the Stitcher app.
From a desktop or laptop:
Click the “play” button at the top of the page to start the episode. Keep that window or tab open on your browser while you listen, or the podcast episode will stop playing.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additudemag.com/webinars/